Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels Mini Bites 3.75 oz. front product packaging
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels Mini Bites Opened Up- product carousel image
Nutrition Facts. Serving size: 1/4 cup 28 oz. Amount per serving: Calories: 100. Total Fat: 5g 6% Daily Value*. Saturated Fat g. % Daily Value*. Trans Fat: g. Cholesterol: 5mg. 2% Daily Value*. Sodium: 75mg. 3% Daily Value*. Total Carbohydrate: 15g. 5% Daily Value*. Dietary Fiber: 1g. 4% Daily Value*. Total Sugars: 10g. Includes g Added Sugars: 10g. 20% Daily Value*. Sugar Alcohols: g. Protein: 1g. % Daily Value*. Vitamin D: mcg. 0% Daily Value*. Calcium: 18mg. 2% Daily Value*. Iron: 1mg. 6% Daily Value*. Potassium: 72mg. 2% Daily Value*. *Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Not a significant source of vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.
How FAST will I receive my order?

The ZIP Code you entered was not found The ZIP Code you entered was not found.
Please try again.

FAST & FREE Delivery Over $50
For ZIP Code
Order by: 5pm — Receive it
*
with FREE Shipping on Orders Over $50

Shipping to another address?
Some restrictions apply. See our complete shipping policy.

Sanders Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Minis

Regular price$5.99
/
Our most popular confection! Satisfy your sweet & salty cravings with our small-batch caramel enrobed in rich dark chocolate and sprinkled with coarse sea salt in a convenient, resealable 3.75 oz bag.

You are agreeing to our Auto Delivery/Subscription terms and conditions. Your Auto Delivery/Subscription Agreement will continue and automatically renew until you cancel. You can cancel or modify your subscription anytime up to 48 hours before your next shipment by visiting My Account. Each shipment will be charged at the then current product price plus any applicable shipping fees and using the payment method used at the time of setup.

Pack Size

Pack Size
How FAST will I receive my order?

The ZIP Code you entered was not found The ZIP Code you entered was not found.
Please try again.

FAST & FREE Delivery Over $50
For ZIP Code
Order by: 5pm — Receive it
*
with FREE Shipping on Orders Over $50

Shipping to another address?
*Some restrictions apply. See our complete shipping policy.
Product Nutrition Facts Table
Nutrition Facts
Serving size: 1/4 cup 28 oz
Amount per serving
Calories     100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g   6%
Saturated Fat g   %
Trans Fat g    
Cholesterol 5mg   2%
Sodium 75mg   3%
Total Carbohydrate 15g   5%
Dietary Fiber 1g   4%
Total Sugars 10g    
Includes 10g Added Sugars   20%
Protein 1g  
Vitamin D mcg   0%
Calcium 18mg   2%
Iron 1mg   6%
Potassium 72mg   2%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

You may also like