Prep Time: 35 minutes
Bake Time: NO BAKING TODAY!
Yields: 6 Brownie Pops
Do you like chocolate? Yes?
Well, you've come to the right place! Our Double Chocolate Brownie Pops are decadent, delicious and fun to make (AND EAT!) They're also the perfect serving size for everyone!
- 4 Tbsp of Chocolate fudge frosting
- 6 Lollipop sticks (or short wooden skewers)
- Melting Wafers or Dark Chocolate
1. Add all brownie brittle to a food processor or blender and pulse until texture is a course-like flour
2. Add the frosting, one tablespoon at a time, and process until the mixture pulls away from the sides of the bowl
3. Using your hands or a 3/4 oz size scoop, form the mixture into balls, and place on a parchment or wax paper-lined tray
4. Meanwhile, place the candy wafers/dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and melt according to package directions
5. Dip a half-inch of the tip of a lollipop stick into the candy and then stick the tip halfway into a cake ball. Repeat with the remaining balls and sticks.
6. Refrigerate or freeze the cake pops until completely chilled.
7. Once hardened, microwave the chocolate wafers again until melted and pour it into a tall narrow glass.
8. Dip each cake pop into the candy and let any excess run off.
9. If decorating, turn the cake pop upright and sprinkle with sprinkles while the coating is still wet OR top with Brownie Brittle crumbs.
Recommended: Stick the finished pops in two 9.8-by-11.8-inch Styrofoam block and let set completely.