Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: NO BAKING NEEDED
Yields: It's a single serving, but make as many as you'd like!
This might be one of the easiest desserts to make for a summer party! And, because you can make them single servings they are perfect for a 2021-style gathering. Chill before serving and guests of all ages will be sure to enjoy this refreshing treat!
- 1 serving Banana Chocolate Pudding (homemade or pre-made!)
- Whipped cream to taste!
- Add pieces of Coconut Blondie Brittle on top
- Scoop whipped cream and pudding into the glass on top of the bananas and brittle
- Proceed to layer all of the ingredients, then top with extra crushed blondie brittle and whipped cream
- Keep in the fridge or freezer until ready to serve!
Share your summer soiree with us, tag @browniebrittle to be featured!