- 1 (5oz) Bag Chocolate Brownie Brittle
- 4 Tbsp of Chocolate fudge frosting
- 6 Lollipop sticks (or short wooden skewers)
- Melting Wafers or Dark Chocolate
- 1. Add all brownie brittle to a food processor or blender and pulse until texture is a course-like flour
- 2. Add the frosting, one tablespoon at a time, and process until the mixture pulls away from the sides of the bowl
- 3. Using your hands or a 3/4 oz size scoop, form the mixture into balls, and place on a parchment or wax paper-lined tray
- 4. Meanwhile, place the candy wafers/dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and melt according to package directions
- 5. Dip a half-inch of the tip of a lollipop stick into the candy and then stick the tip halfway into a cake ball. Repeat with the remaining balls and sticks.
- 6. Refrigerate or freeze the cake pops until completely chilled.
- 7. Once hardened, microwave the chocolate wafers again until melted and pour it into a tall narrow glass.
- 8. Dip each cake pop into the candy and let any excess run off.
- 9. If decorating, turn the cake pop upright and sprinkle with sprinkles while the coating is still wet OR top with Brownie Brittle crumbs.
- Don't forget to share your creations! Tag @browniebrittle