- 5-10 oz of crushed Pumpkin Spice Blondies
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding (Butterscotch works well too!)
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- Gummy Worms
- **Can be served in individual cups for a party, or a large mug as pictured above.
- 1. Pour the milk into a mixing bowl and add the pudding mix. Beat with a wire whisk until well blended (about 2 minutes) and let pudding stand for five minutes.
- 2. Fold whipped topping into the pudding very gently until it is all the same color.
- 3. Place about 1 tablespoon of the crushed Pumpkin Spice Blondies into the bottom of each cup, then add about 2 tablespoons of pudding to each cup.
- 4. Repeat another layer of cookies, then pudding, ending with another layer of cookies.
- 5. Finish by adding 2-3 gummy worms to the top of each of the cups.
- 6. Put cups into the refrigerator for about one hour to chill.
- Don't forget to share your creations! Tag @browniebrittle