Prep Time: 4 minutes
Bake Time: Nada! Zero! Zilch!
Yields: ONE big ol' peanut buttery brittle sundae!
Topping a bowl of ice cream with Brownie Brittle is one of our go-to ways of enjoying the crispy, crunchy texture of BB, and our new Reese's Pieces Brownie Brittle pairs deliciously with your favorite peanut butter ice cream and toppings. Test the limits of your peanut butter obsession with this out of this world ice cream sundae!
- Your favorite peanut butter ice cream flavor ... we used Hershey's, of course ;)
- Reese's Pieces, added to your liking
- Hot fudge sauce
- Reese's Pieces Brownie Brittle. The amount and crush-level added to your liking
- Simple as 1-2-3!
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer and allow to thaw just enough to scoop 2-3 large scoops into a bowl or cup.
- Top with Reese's Pieces Brownie Brittle.
- We like to leave some pieces whole and others crushed, for variety!
- Sprinkle a handful of Reese's Pieces candy, or two, or three!
- Squeeze a desired amount of hot fudge for extra chocolate to mix with the peanut butter flavors.
- Add any extra toppings you'd like, such as whipped cream or ... you read our minds ... extra peanut butter!
Don't forget to share your creations! Tag @browniebrittle on social media for a chance to be featured!