Prep Time: 20 minutes
Bake Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 15 2-inch squares
We love a good Krispies dessert, but wanted to see if we could up this traditional treat with our Keylime Brownie Brittle! It's a fresh twist on the classic that you've just got to try.
- 3 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40)
- JET-PUFFED Marshmallows OR 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups crushed Key Lime Blondie
- White chocolate chips
- In large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Roughly crush Brownie Brittle and add to the saucepan mixture.
- Stir until well-coated. Using a buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle on white chocolate chips
- Let cool in the fridge.
- Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day!
Don't forget to share your creations! Tag @browniebrittle on social media for a chance to be featured!