Prep Time: 8 minutes
Bake Time: NONE
Yields: 3-cup serving dish
This super simple recipe is a treat for those enjoying everyone's favorite Fall tradition: caramel apples! They’re fun to make and eat the traditional way, but to keep things clean, crowd-friendly and full of the sweet and tangy flavor, we love this super easy caramel apple dip. It’s a combination of ingredients that makes an apple-licious dessert, snack or appetizer. Add a stack of Caramel Apple Blondies and sliced apples and dip away!
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 16 ounce container caramel dip or thick caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup crushed peanut bits (substitute Hershey's Heath toffee bits for a nut-free alternative!)
- Place the cream cheese in a medium bowl and beat with a mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add the sugar and beat until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture into an even layer in a 3 cup serving dish, or dish out in smaller batches or serving bowls if preferred.
- Pour the caramel dip or sauce over the cream cheese mixture. Spread into an even layer.
- Top with peanut or toffee bits and serve with Caramel Apple Blondies and sliced apples.
Don't forget to share your creations! Tag @browniebrittle on social media for a chance to be featured!