Your Cart is Empty
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Bake Time: NO BAKING TODAY!
Yields: 4 stacks
Make any day feel like a celebration with this beautiful, crunchy, delicious Confetti Stacks. Like most of our recipes, these are customizable, so feel free to swap out for your favorite frosting flavors and toppings!
INGREDIENTS- 12 Brownie Brittle squares
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened (room temperature)
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy milk
- Supernatural Sprinkles (or sprinkles/topping of choice)
- Cream room temperature butter with a hand mixer, the paddle attachment of a stand mixer, or a wooden spoon until smooth and fluffy
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until fully incorporated
- Beat in vanilla extract
- The texture of icing should be firm enough to stay in place when moved with your spoon
- Spoon frosting into a piping bag with tip OR a plastic bag with one corner cut off about a 1/8inch or smaller.
- Pipe frosting in a circle onto 4 of the Brownie Brittle pieces, and add sprinkles. Then stack another piece of Brownie Brittle on top. Repeat for all four stacks.
- Stack the last piece on top of each “stack” and add decorative frosting and sprinkles.