If you're anything like us, you love a good cookies and creme treat! Well, thanks to @onesweetmama—check her out on Instagram if you haven't—we get to share this delicious twist on the treat... Brownie Brittle BROWNIES & CREME!
- 12 ounces white candy melts
- 4 ounces Brownie Brittle
1. Crush brownie brittle into small pieces. Set aside.
2. Microwave candy melts according to instructions on bag. Candy melts should be fluid.
3. Stir brownie brittle pieces into melted candy melts.
4. Pour into your favorite candy mold. These can be found at any local craft store or superstore with craft aisle.
5. Refrigerate until firm and candy pops out easily from mold, about ten minutes.
6. Wrap, if desired!
Don't forget to share your creations! Tag @browniebrittle on social media for a chance to be featured! And thank you @ONESWEETMAMAfor the recipe!