BROWNIE BRITTLE BROWNIE
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOK TIME: 27 minutes
YIELDS: 12 brownie squares
• 3/4 cup butter
• 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar, divided
• 3 tbsp vegetable oil
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 2 large eggs + 1 egg yolk
• 3/4 cup all purpose flour
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 3/4 cup chocolate chips bits
• 1 cup crushed Dark Chocolate Brownie Brittle
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper
- Melt 3/4 cup butter and 1/2 cup sugar in a metal saucepan until completely combined. Remove from heat.
- Crush Brownie Brittle Dark Chocolate into small pieces... but not too fine.
- Using a stand mixer, combine 2 full eggs, one egg yolk and remainder of sugar (1 cup)
- Gradually add in your melted butter and mix
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet mixture
- Using a spatula, gently fold in chocolate chips
- Fold in 3/4 cup crushed Brownie Brittle
- Pour batter into parchment-lined pan
- Sprinkle remaining crushed Brownie Brittle on top of brownie mixture
- Bake for 27-30 minutes
- Let brownies cool completely before cutting ....the hardest part, we know!
*Baking times may vary depending on pan type and elevation. Any Brownie Brittle will do, so customize to your taste!